Wednesday, July 7

a whole new blog

switching to blogger.

i've been thinking about what i want to do when i grow up lately. i've thought of so many different occupations, i think i'm driving my parents crazy. i've already switched my major twice. i'm getting a little fed up with it myself. but i think i want to do something in the medical field. i'm not completely sure what...but i think i have time to figure it out.

i haven't done anything at all these past two days. i feel incredibly lazy and lame, and i don't like living my life like this. it's so wasteful! i want/need a job. but i think it's too late in the game for that. it's july, for cryin' out loud.

i want to use this blog to plan my life out. living, loving, wanting, needing, praying, praising, and everything in between.

i think i've taken for granted how smart my friends are and how easy it is for them to form complete, correctly spelled sentences. i've come across so many people that just can't get the hang of grammar and the english language. so, thanks guys for being intelligent.

i'm on etsy every once in a while, and i've come to the conclusion that i want custom cake toppers on my wedding cake. they are so adorably awesome.

i can't wait to get married and have my own house. whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment